Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Watering the garden's 50's style with Babes flare

Marin loves to wear very  nice dresses everyday.  They are a bit more suited for church, Easter Sunday, or a very special occasion rather than her everyday adventures but honestly she loves them so much and has so many I figure why not wear an Easter Dress to the playground.  Of course she adds her own sense of style and flare to every outfit so the dresses are no different. 

On this particular day she was watering the garden for me and it struck me so funny when I turned around and saw her standing there.  I flashed to those photos of women in the 50's wearing dresses and pearls while cooking dinner but with a bit of Babes style to make it her own. 

Here she is on a pretty typical attire day around our house.  I love this girl!



 This is by far my favorite picture.  I think the red sequin purse attached to her shoulder is the star of the outfit.  She has started carrying two purses with her everywhere she goes.  One is the Cinderella bag my Mom made her for her birthday and the other is this red sequin purse and she will carry them everywhere.  It is so funny. 

 Did I mention she is a running or singing commentator no matter what she is doing.  On this particular day she was singing away the entire time. 





 

No comments: