Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Boba Milk Tea



I love Boba Milk Tea and if you have visited us anytime in the past year you know I only allow myself one a week if that mostly because I am never sure how much sugar is in them and I don't drink caffeine.  There are only a few places to get them and if you don't know the Boba is black tapioca balls and the milk tea is well milk and tea.  Well the other day I ordered a starter kit to make my own and the endeavor began.  I enjoy lavender at my hook up spot so I tried it at home and here I am enjoying my first homemade Boba.  Well I have enjoyed them more often now that I make the caffeine free and with no added sugar.  I am on the quest for a reusable Boba tea cup and straw and until I find one I keep using the plastic one I have.  Bottoms up Boba guilt free!
 

No comments: