Friday, June 11, 2010

Straws

Symeon loves fruit especially strawberries or straws as he calls them so I decided to take him strawberry picking this year.  We had a nice cool morning, not very busy, and tons of beautiful red strawberries.  He was ready for work with his green frog boots, baseball hat, and a bucket.  We had a great time and Symeon good not believe his good fortune straws as far as the eyes could see.  When we were finished and as we were walking back to the car he said ohhhh Mommy and was rubbing his belly.  I think a few to many straws were consumed that day.  Although I forgot my camera when we went to pick I did snap a few shots when we returned home with our goodies.















This is what his face looked like when we went to pay.  What could I say except may be you should have weighed him since I could not say I don't think he ate any strawberries.  

Oh the beauty of strawberry juice running down your arm!



No comments: