Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A good life

It has struck so many times in the past couple of days what a good life I have, how blessed I am and honestly how undeserving I feel most days.  In the midst of feel so blessed I have been overwhelmed with how wonderful my husband is to me and our children.  When I am emotionally spent, a grump jerk, crying over something I can't control, when I am at my whits end with the kids, or when I am just having a rotten day he is this calm strong presence that under girds me and our life together.  He takes care of things and I am so grateful!  Here are some great pictures of this amazing man just being himself!

Playing Moose with Symeon

a rare true smile for the camera

instilling the love of philly sports teams in his kids

hugging his baby girl and making sure she knows she is beautiful and loved


lovingly teaching and guiding


hanging out is an art form and Shawn is comfortable to be around, when he is with our children he is fully present to them and it is beautiful to watch


doing the Dad thing assembling a toy, when I can't get something to work pretty quickly Symeon says Daddy and it is Shawn to all of our rescues

Thank you Shawn for being part of this really good life I would not want to share it with anyone else!


1 comment:

The Hamons said...

Awesome! Beautiful! We ARE blessed. I could have written those exact words about my Sean! :)