Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Marin's Hair

Marin's hair is at this wild stage where it is not short but it is also not long.  It is right in the middle which is shaggy yet it fits her.  Our friend was over the other night and she said I love the way Marin's hair flips out at her ears and I thought you mean how she looks disheveled and unkempt pretty much all the time and then I looked at her beautiful corn silk blonder hair and I thought you are right it is perfect. 

So here it is in all of its glory

ahh the classic bangs in the eyes look

oh the one side sticks out and the other doesn't

the infamous colick

this is the one we see the  most, the all over her head look
impaired vision hair

another classic my hear looks a bit greasy even if I just had it washed look

but honestly she still looks good....


No comments: