Sunday, April 1, 2012

The many outfits of Babes McGee

I love Marin's creative spirit and dressing herself is no exception.  She learned to dress herself very early and now she goes upstairs and gets dressed "all by herself" and if you try to help her she will remind you that she can do it all by herself.  It is so sweet and sometimes I try to guide according to weather or activities that day but in general I just let her go at it.  One week in particular she seemed to be expressing herself in many new and creative ways and many many people noticed often with kind words about her choice of colors, purses, accessories etc.  There were a few moments I wanted to hide me head in the sand because I thought really I am going to let her go out of the house like this but then I would see how proud she was and how happy she was with her outfit that off we would go.  I couldn't resist these two particular days where the song "Express Youself" must have been playing in her head.  I love this beautiful blond haired blued eyed bundle of love, light, and joy that makes each day with her an adventure and maybe just a bit scary.  I love you Babes McGee and like her music teacher said "Marin may you always stay just the way you are."





No comments: