Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Union Game

 We went to our first professional soccer game as a family and we had so much fun.  The Philadelphia Union were playing here in Denver just a few minutes from our house so we dressed in our gear and headed out on a perfect evening. 


 Here are two devoted fans (whether they want to be or not you have to love indoctrination).  I love these pictures they so capture their spirits.  They are decked out in jerseys and scarfs for the big game.


 One happy Daddy and son.  Symeon was very engaged in the game asking lots of questions and rooting for the goalies. 

People made so many comments about Marin she looked so cute in her jersey and hat adorable!  She did great she was a little antsy at the very end but mostly she sat and watched the whole game and at the end she said more that Mama.  
Not wanting to spend the money on a jersey for myself I ordered a less expensive tee shirt which much to my surprise had union written across my chest in sparkly rhinestones ahhh!  I felt like I needed to have french manicure and wear high heels to the game which of course I did not!  A bit much for me but I was assured it was not that bad and I had to wear it or be the only family member with my Union garb and Symeon was not going to have that.  A really fun time as a family one of those ones you tuck away in your mind hoping you remember every second of it even though you know you won't. 

No comments: