Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Symeon words

I have posted before that Symeon says these funny words like stall works sometimes and just out of the blue.  If you are around him for anytime you hear them quite often.  So it all started with the word coupon and he used it so much and just yelled it sometimes it was so funny.  I think they are words he finds interesting to say and hear and he usually gets a laugh out of us when he says them so I am sure that encourages him.  The next word was Stapleton a near by neighborhood, then Comcast the cable company, then it was coconut, and now we are on to kingdom which comes from our Bible story we read every morning at breakfast.  I don't want to forget these words and this silly fun time in his life.  He is such a great kid with an amazing sense of humor and his laugh is infectious so to my silly guy coupon, Stapleton, Comcast, coconut, kingdom, and Mommy loves you so much!

No comments: