Saturday, June 4, 2011

A big girl bed

We finally bought Marin a big girl bed about a month ago and she loves it.  I on the other hand had a hard time seeing her in her bed and saying good bye to the crib at least as a crib since it can be a regular bed it will be with our family for ever.  Since my Dad made it there is no way we are parting with it I hope to see grandchildren sleeping in it someday.  


We bought her some new sheets and although I am not a big fan of themed rooms I did buy Cinderella sheets but nothing else princess.  My Mom made her a quilt that she uses every night.  Here is a photo shoot of her enjoying her new bed.  I had it made up nice but while I was getting my camera she took some liberties with it and to be honest this is really how it looks 99% of the time.  Unlike my parents I do not make my bed or the kids beds every morning, my Oma would be appalled.  

So here is Marin enjoying the excitement of a new big girl bed...

 Good bye to her crib since she has been climbing out of it since she was 18 months old it really was time.







 








  As you can see she is decked out in her Rella pj's and her Rella sheets she was so happy

No comments: