Sunday, January 24, 2010

Managed Chaos or not so managed most days...


In general I am very neat and love a clean house but I have had to accept that at times our home looks like two small children live here and that they know how to have a good time.  Every night before bed we get all cleaned up but in general as one of my friends who came over said it looks like Romper Room in here and I guess it does.  I try to see all the blessings in this chaos one is that we have two healthy children that can play and make a mess, second we have a home, and third we are blessed beyond belief.  On my enlightened deep thinking days I see the beauty in this on my not so great days, when living in a small place gets to me, I want to throw it all out the window because for the 100th time a triangle shaped block laying on the floor that I step on has brought me to my knees in tears. 

No comments: