Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Blessings

Yesterday was a monumental birthday for me since I turned 35.  I thought it would feel different but really the only thought I had all day was how blessed I am to have had so many wonderful years of life.  My life is full of blessings and yesterday I was so keenly aware of them which seems like the best birthday present I could receive.  Of course when I told my brother about these thoughts he told me that is just something you tell yourself when you are old.  Thanks Mike you can always count on a big brother to give it to you straight. Thank you all for sending me so much love in a variety of ways. 

My dear husband and children bought me a great gift this year a new pillow.  I know you might be thinking what kind of present is that  but it was exactly what I wanted.  I have been on the quest for a very special pillow and over the past year I have been upgrading slowly.  So for my birthday I received THE PILLOW of all PILLOWS a firm support goose down pillow from LL BEAN and I love it.  I kept teasing Shawn that when it came in the mail it would be like sleeping on a cloud and it is pretty close.   



 

 

1 comment:

Andi said...

A pillow of joy is not something to be taken lightly.

Thank you both for keeping up this blog. I know that you have no idea how much joy it gives me to see your little ones, but since I don't get to see them in person that often, I absolutely feel thrilled to see them here. Thanks.