Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Children's Museum

Shawn had a slow day of work so we decided to go to the Children's museum since it is about 10 minutes from our house.  We had a nice time just hanging out and letting the kids dress up and use their imaginations.  A great family day!  I always feel so blessed when we are able to spend some fun time together in the middle of week.  We have made sacrifices and life choices over the past 10 years or so to have some flexibility in our lives and I never forget whenever we have these moments to take a step back and give thanks for family life and how we are choosing to live it. 




 Push over and let the lady drive


 Hey Babes can you get that on the top shelf for me, Sure Bruuther




 They love the bubble room and this inside a gigantic bubble was a big hit.  



 I love this picture of my sweet Babes




No comments: