Friday, June 15, 2012

The question came and the response surprised me

I knew it was coming and I was ready but not for the response.  This is how the conversation went. 

Symeon:  Mom how do babies get out of a Mommy's belly? 
Me:  Deep breath they come out of a Mommy's vagina
Symeon:  You mean they come out of your pee pee?
Me:  Well kind of there is a special extra hole in a Mommy's body where the baby comes out
Symeon:  So the baby comes out of your pee pee
Me:  Well yes
Symeon:  With a giggle I must have laughed when I came out because I saw your pee pee
Me:  (hysterical laughing)  maybe, I guess that could be
Symeon:  (When Shawn came in the room) I came out of Mommy's pee pee and I laughed because I must have seen her pee pee
Shawn:  A surprised look on his face
Me:  We talked about how babies get out of a Mommy's belly
Shawn:  Oh okay
Symeon:  (laughing)  Babies come out of a Mommy's pee pee (more laughing)

I think I am going to laugh a lot during little boyhood and I hope that will help me survive!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hahaha! If only it were that simple...and that funny.