Sunday, November 13, 2011

Potty Training

DONE! Babes decided about 3 weeks ago that she did not want to wear diapers or pull-ups anymore.  I was in my take a brake mode and I had not mentioned it in a few days.  I was about to put on her pull-up when she said I no wear dose anymore Mama I am big girl dose for babies.  I said okay and we put on her big girl undies and she has never looked back.  We still have our struggles when she "has" to use the potty especially when she is having fun playing but really she has done a great job.  I guess true to her nature when she was ready she was ready and she was not about to pee in that potty one minute before she was ready.  You think I would know by now to let her have her process she is just like me in that respect.  Once I decide to do something that's it I will do it but it might take me a while to come to the place where I am ready.  She did such a great job and this was time when she was ready and it was easy.  I love you Babes you are a strong beautiful little girl and I look forward to seeing how God will use that determination, strength, and spirit in your life. I love you! 

No comments: