Sunday, January 2, 2011

The things he says...

Symeon has been cracking us up lately with some of the stuff he comes out with here are just a few...
1.  Me- Symeon I am going downstairs for a minute but Daddy and Aunt Niecer are up here
Symeon- ok Mommy do they know how to take care of me
Me - a little laugh yes Symeon they both know how to take care of you

2.  Babes continues to have a problem biting anything foam or rubbery.  She has bitten off most of the little foam door tabs on our cabinets that keep them from banging when they close, of course there are the remote buttons, the blocks, my hair brush, the soft end of Symeon's new toothbrush, the rubber tip of my water bottle, and the list goes on and on so this is the context needed for this next Symeon conversation. 

Symeon - Mom can you open this for me it is to hard
Me - No Symeon that is not something for you (it was very hard plastic holding a card game)
Symeon - Babes McGee can you bite this open for me
Me - laughing and then saying no Symeon Babes is not going to bite that open for you although I am sure she could

Another day in the grocery store, Symeon is walking and Babes is in the cart...
Symeon - Babes please bite this open for me
Me - Looking at something and I turn around to see Babes McGee with a bag of marshmallows in her mouth trying to bite it open for her brother.  "No it is not ok to bite open anything and no marshmallows."  I put it back on the shelf and just realized I probably should have bought it kind of gross.  

3.  Me - Symeon friends are coming over for New Year's and they are bringing their little girl who is Babes age
Symeon- Are they bringing a boy my age?
Me - No honey they don't have a boy your age
Symeon - Ok Mommy maybe we should go online and find some boys my age to come play. 
Me - Creative idea honey but I don't think that is legal

Later we were all joking they should start a toddler connection site like eharmony so Symeon's profile could say active 2 year old with great toy selection, beautiful red hair, I love to read, torment my sister, and I adore Fireman Sam if you are interested in getting together for a fun time please contact my Mom. 

No comments: