Monday, January 17, 2011

Croup a trip ender at least for now

Well we have had another hard time with illness in Denver, both kids have had Croup and it has been terrible.  Multiple sleepless nights for Mom and Dad one ER trip and a doctor's visit still leaves us with fevers, grumpy kids who do not feel well, and one worried and frustrated Mama.  It is viral so it just has to run its course so we will see.  We were scheduled to fly to CT this past week and  be there for 10 days but the kids were so sick there is no way they could get on a plane so here we sit house bound for the past week a bit stir crazy and ready to have healthy kids again.  We only had one good week between the stomach flu epidemic and this Croup epidemic so I am hoping we have seen our share of illness and will sail through the rest of the winter yah I know at least I can hope.  So this explains my lack of posting and really very little pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks.  I pray all of you and your families are doing well during this winter season and all of our CT friends and family we hope to see you really soon. 


No comments: