Friday, August 6, 2010

Marin's full contact eating continues

If you have read my blog since Marin has started eating real food you have seen pictures of her with food all over the place.  Well this is another one of those pictures although she has taken it to the next level with throwing food across the table, dropping it on the floor when she is done and the final one is smearing it into her hair when she is done eating.  I guess she gets bored so I watch her like a hawk and when I see she is getting done I swoop down and take the plate from her as quick as possible, wipe her up, and get her away from the table.  I have started taking her shirt off during the day when I know lunch is going to be a bit messy and I will only feed her some foods on bath day because for about a week I had to bathe her after every meal yes every meal even breakfast.  So here she is with a pbj sandwich which I did not get away from her quick enough. 



She opened the sandwich and stuck it to her head.  When I put her in the tub chucks of bread were floating in the water.  I washed her hair out twice and combed it with soap in it to try to get it all out but much to my sadness it took two more baths the next two nights to get the peanut butter grease out of her hair.  She walked around for 3 days looking like we had not bathed her in a really long time her long greasy hair sticking to her face.  Lesson learned I now giver her pbj in bite size pieces. 

No comments: