Friday, August 6, 2010

Marin and clothes


Marin is very curious and way ahead of herself developmentally, some one thought she was two the other day.  I responded by telling them she was 14 months old but acted 2.  She has started taking off her own clothes.  The other morning I came into the living room and found her without her shirt on and she was just laughing.  She came out of the bathroom the other day without her diaper.  She had pooped in her diaper walked into the bathroom took it off on the floor where she left it and walked back into the living room like okay Mom I took care of that, if she would have wiped we would have been fine but maybe when she is 15 months old she will starting wiping.  I cannot let her walk around in a diaper because it is off in 2 seconds luckily she does not seem to realize that you can take off your pants which at this point is my saving grace.  I hope it takes her a bit longer to figure that out. 

No comments: