Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day a wonderful time with my family just hanging out.  In the morning before church I was surprised with a really nice gift a new camera.  I have been wanting a  camera that is fast has a bit of a zoom and digital.  My husband surprised me with it and I have been a picture taking mama since.  It is great super fast for me and with some great settings.  Thanks Lisa for the advice he bought the Canon EOS Rebel XS.  I was so blessed by Shawn's thoughtfulness and planning ahead to surprise me.  I am truly blessed with this amazing man in my life who without I would not have these amazing children. 

Here are a few pictures I have taken of our family since getting my camera.  I have a lot to learn but it is tons of fun.  Thank you Shawn, Symeon, and Marin for making me feel so special and so loved on Mother's Day and so many other times through out the year.   


 





I Love that smile!



Me and My girl!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAY!! If you are not already, you'll be hooked and in love in no time!