Monday, May 17, 2010

Driving the cart car

Symeon and Marin love to drive those car carts at the grocery store and I hate to drive them.  I have rammed more people and displays with that stupid thing but it brings them such joy I continue to apologize to everyone who gets a flat tire from me driving and that includes Shawn and Symeon.  I was hysterical the other day in the super market when I gave Symeon his first flat tire when he was walking in front of the cart the look on his face was priceless and then he burst out laughing because I was laughing so hard everyone was staring at us and we were having such a good time. 

We have had quite a few adventures in the grocery store lately the other day we let each of our kids bring in their own little shopping carts into the store and  help us shop with them.  We only needed a few things so this worked out really well.  Symeon did great he stayed on task and put things in his cart it was great Marin on the other hand just put her head down and pushed her cart into everyone and everything but when you look down and see her cute face who could be mad.  She also made her way to a low meat counter when she proceeded to put large pieces of salami into her cart and then she began chewing on them which was gross and funny all at the same time.  It is amazing what she can reach especially when she uses her tip toes and stretches out to her full height.

Here is a funny picture from the other day at the grocery store.  I figure if I have to grocery shop we might as well all have a good time so it might take a bit longer but gosh it is much more fun.

 
Everybody knows you need to wear your shades when you are driving even in the grocery store.  Later we caught Marin climbing out the front window of the car luckily we were stopped but I hope she won't do that in the real thing but at this point I would not put it past her. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow...the coolness just excudes from the computer screen. I agree...might as well have some fun if you are going to be there anyway.