Thursday, May 20, 2010

DVD Rogers

This is something I hear about 20 times a day.  Symeon loves Mister Roger's which is not even on tv anymore but he found him first on PBS Kids.com and started watching short clips of him and now he can't get enough of him.  We borrowed a DVD from the library where Rogers goes to the circus and it is great.  I love the positive influence Rogers is and I love how slow it moves.  Symeon would watch Rogers all day if I let him but that is not an option but with all the choices of things to watch DVD Rogers is great with us. 

Here he is proudly showing Rogers which is how Symeon refers to him. 

I keep reminding him that DVD Rogers belongs to the library and that someday we are going to have to return it.  I have renewed it several times and although I am sure it is not in hot demand it will eventually have to be returned I am hoping that we can find another DVD Rogers to get out of the library on the day we return this one but we will see. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha! We've done that several times...renewed and renewed and I've thought, this could sit on that library shelf for the next five years before someone else would pick it up.