Saturday, December 5, 2009

Phish

Shawn is a huge Phish fan and he went to a show recently in Philly.  In my younger childless days I would often go with him but to be honest concerts of any sort are not really my thing.  I can't stand large crowds of people, I hate standing for an entire show when I paid for a seat, and the clincher I am often in bed long before 2 am which is when he got home.  I know I may sound old but I have been like this since I was a teenager except for the 2 am thing.  Anyway Shawn had  a great time and he had amazing seats 6th row from the stage dead center.  He came back with some cute shirts for the kids I think Phish fans are mostly in their 30's now with kids so they are catering to their fans.



 
 Phish Show











Future Phish Fans
(Oh wait Phish will probably be way to old to be touring by the time they would be allowed to go to a show.  Sorry future Phish fans I guess you will have to find your own band to love and follow.)

No comments: