Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CT Friends and Family

Marin and I recently took a flight to CT for a long weekend.  We had such a wonderful time visiting with my family and dear friends.  In one short weekend we had a photo shoot with Lisa who is an amazingly gifted photographer some pictures soon to follow, celebrated my niece Clover's 8th birthday, and had a small reunion with some high school friends.  It was a wonderful and restful time for us both. 


I have not seen some of my high school friends in a number of years so it was really special to get together reconnect and meet each others children.  Here are a few pictures from a really special afternoon.  You are all such a great group of women and I really enjoyed our time together.  It did get pretty wild with lots of little ones running around but that made the day even more special.  We have gone from knee socks, polyester skirts, and maroon sweaters to motherhood together what a blessing to continue having these friendships through the years.   




Michelle and William



Lourdes and Danielle



Here is the whole group minus some willing photographers.  There were kids ranging from 17 years to 6 months, an adorable set of twins, many handsome little guys, and two new babies on the way.  AHF created the bond and I am forever grateful. 


Here are some family photos.  Do you think Marin and my brother's daughter Clover look just a bit alike? They were super sweet together. 



No comments: