Sunday, November 8, 2009

Marin wanted it but didn't like it...

Marin has been looking at food longingly over the past month and I finally gave her a little rice cereal today. After I saw her face I guess rice cereal with a tiny bit of peas was not what she was thinking about over this past month. I am going to try again in a few days, we will see if it gets better. As particular as she has been about eating up to this point I am prepared that she might have similar issues with other food.



Mom I am not sure about this food stuff



Mom I don't think I like this



Yah I am sure I really don't like this

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this series...kinda sums it up!

So sweet to see the kids together. You must think often, "this must be what Mike and I used to be like!"

I know...the years flipping by is crazy, especially when you remember they were doing such and such this time last year and now look at them. Sigh.

You are catching the great moments!

Leep said...

So yeah I'm going to say peas are not her thing right now, ya know what I do think she'd like is that kit kat her daddy took away from her....lol...

hannah said...

i love following your blog. marin is doing absolutely everything before caleb. but he may actually have the lead on her when it comes to solid food, at least for the time being. he isn't sold on it, but also not too bothered. even with cereal and peas, miss marin is so super cute!

Amy said...

You are so MEAN to start with peas! Ha! Give her a little banana or something! I would have responded the same way. That is a really funny series of pictures! I think I'll start Rocco at 6 mos. I think it's such a hassle once you start.