Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just some cute pictures


They both had their computers open and they were "working" on them. Symeon was typing letters he knows and Marin was mostly eating the mouse on her toy computer.



Someone gave me these bows for Marin's hair so I thought I would give them a try just to see. Gosh she is cute but she is not fond of the bow. She had it out in about 2 seconds.



Symeon on the other hand loved the bow and would have worn it as long as I let him. I find he likes anything Sissy has so for instance if I want to trim his finger nails all I have to do is put Marin on my lap and begin cutting her nails and he comes over showing me his finger nails so I will cut his as well.



Marin enjoying some lite reading on the couch.



Hanging out in their pajamas.

1 comment:

Leep said...

The last picture of the kids Symeon look like a boy not a baby. I have to say he looks like has a great sence of humor, the bow pictures are great.