Monday, November 2, 2009

Marin is very busy

Everyday seems to bring something new she is doing. Here are a few pictures of her in action.



She has been kind of pulling/inching around the last week but the last two days she has been up on all fours rocking back and forth and then she thrusts herself forward. It is funny to watch and it takes her a bit to get where she is going but she is determined and it is amazing how much she has improved in the past couple of days. I am sure she will be cruising pretty soon. She is right on track with Symeon, he crawled at 5 months so we have begun baby proofing again. I found her chomping on my computer cord this morning luckily she doesn't have any teeth yet.


She sits up like a pro and is working on being able to get to this position on her own.


She still comes to work with me quite often and here we are returning home after an evening shift. She gets so much attention when she comes along she loves it.


She was "helping" me blog.


Marin is desperate for "real" food so we busted out the high chair and she is so happy when she is sitting in it. I gave her a piece of crusty bread and she loved it so now whenever she sits there she seems to be looking for the food. I promise Marin it is coming soon.

1 comment:

Leep said...

ok when she gets on all fours and starts rocking you need to knock her down.lol... I can't believe it she is growing so so fast i miss you guys.