Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Symeon does laundry

Symeon loves to help with laundry. If you hand him wet clothes he will usually put them in the dryer for you, it is pretty funny. Today he decided to climb into the dryer all on his own. His climbing skills have really sharpened in the last week. We found him standing on a kitchen chair, he fell off the chair in his bedroom face first and the other day he was trying to climb up and stand on his little people garage. He loves to climb and he loves to dive off things not the best combination to say the least.


4 comments:

Jeff Delp said...

Did you turn the dryer on? Now that would be a good time!

Leep said...

This must run in the family I have pictures of both my kids in the dryer playing around and a picture of me in there too because mike dared me..I don't recomend adults trying this stunt out

Susan Ponas said...

Symeon looks so cute in that dryer.He must have been having alot of fun.

MOM MOM

Amy said...

I'll be thinking of you guys and praying for you this week. Stay strong and let us all know!!!!