Tuesday, May 5, 2009

39 Weeks

Here is Symeon and I at 39 weeks. I often tease Symeon with one of his small stuffed animals and put it up his shirt then I ask him where his cow is, he laughs then I pull the cow out. We usually do this a few times and then he gets bored but the other day was a bit different. I put the cow in and he wanted me to leave it that way and he kept it in his shirt for a couple of hours. It was so funny to see him waddling around and he had a hard time getting up and down and actually he fell and got a big welt on his face and over his eye. I did have to laugh becuase at one point he was trying to look down and he couldn't see the book he was trying to look at and I told him it is hard to have such a big belly. Whatever was going on in his head it was so sweet and cute.


I wonder if I look this uncomfortable?



Here he is helping me pull out his summer clothes and put away his winter clothes. Bellys and all we were still able to crawl around on the floor.
He needed a little helping standing up and later so did I but Shawn had to help me.



39 weeks and the countdown begins. If you look close you can see the cow legs sticking out the bottom on his shirt. I think his delivery was a bit easier than mine will be but who knows!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is SO cute. Amazing what goes through their minds and how they are able to communicate it.

You look just amazing, like you could go for another nine! Not that that would be fun, but you just look that GOOD!

I cannot wait to meet this newest little person. Symeon is going to have so much fun!

All the pushes and pulls from spouses are very helpful! :) Praying for a super easy, safe delivery!

The Hamons said...

That's awesome!!!

Erin Rice said...

I read your blog pretty regularly but that has to be the cutest post I have ever seen...maybe by anybody!! He is going to loove these pictures when he gets older. It says so much about how much he already adores you!

Good luck in your upcoming delivery!!

Amy said...

You look soooo great! Love the matching bellies!