Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Shawn!

Shawn had a birthday last week and it was fun to celebrate such a wonderful man, husband, and Father. The weekend before his birthday we had a great day at home eating his favorite cookie cake that Symeon and I made for him. On his birthday we went out to get a big burger which he loves and hardly ever eats then we went out for a Rita's water ice another one of his favorites.

I find it hard to put into words all that I think and feel about the amazing man God has blessed me with as a partner for life. He is kind, loving, has the patience of a saint, he is steady, calm, intelligent, hard working, and always a lover of life which includes Symeon, the new baby, and I at the top of his list. He is creative and there is nothing he can't do when he puts his mind to it. I trust him completely and I love that I wake up to him every morning. We have been "friends" for almost 11 years and I am constantly amazed at God's faithfulness in our lives. As we get ready to welcome our second child I feel blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Shawn I love you so much and it was a pleasure to celebrate you on your birthday. Symeon and I are truly blessed to have a man like you in our lives.






Happy Birthday Daddy

No comments: