Monday, April 27, 2009

First Hair Cut

Well it was time to get Symeon his first hair cut. With the nice weather we have been outside a lot and of course Symeon has to wear a ton of sunscreen so his hear kept sticking to his face and he was so hot. His hair was also in his eyes all the time and tickling his ears. Although this didn't really bother me to much lots of people mistook him for a girl.

So on Saturday we took him to a place that specializes in kids haircuts and since I have seen way to many kids with bad first hair cuts given by well intentioned parents I figured it was a good idea. I also have no hair cutting experience except for one bad bang cut I gave myself in college and trust me if you saw what I did to myself you would understand why we took him to a professional. Symeon did great he just sat there and to be honest he looks so cute.


Before the big cut









After the big cut looking like such a cute little guy and he still has a few curls which makes me a pretty happy Mommy!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks like such a fun place and he sat so still...that's kind of amazing. He still has a baby face, so its all good. Precious.

The Hamons said...

That is amazing how still he sat. Good job, Mommy! And he is just so stinkin' adorable!! :)

Leep said...

That place looks like it is a blast. What a great experiance for him. He looked like he was all busness though lol. And of course he looked adourable going in and even more adoriable going out.. xoxox auntie

MBE said...

You should have come by - you were just around the corner. That is our hair cutting place too - Jeff found it. But unlike Symeon, Sam cried every time she cut his hair until he was 5 1/2. Isn't she super fast!!!! That is what we like!