Monday, January 26, 2009

A wonderful day

Well thanks to so many of you for the warm wishes on my birthday. I had a wonderfully peaceful and restful day just what I was wanting. Shawn took me out on Saturday while our dear friends watched Symeon. I think we took about 2 hours to eat dinner it was such a blessing to spend some time talking and laughing together. Then we went shopping for some things for our home which was lots of fun. We then went home watched a movie and had some Carvel ice cream cake my favorite, I have one every year and I am never disappointed. On my birthday we spent a wonderful day at home together hanging out and playing with Symeon. I was able to bake some scones I had been wanting to make and I talked to lots of friends and family. I felt truly blessed and loved.


Shawn and Symeon making my birthday breakfast.

No comments: