Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Happy Days

Symeon is such a happy guy here are a few pics of him just enjoying life.


Shortly after this snuggly picture was taken Symeon fell off the bed. He landed on his feet some how and it didn't seem to phase him to much.



Symeon loves to be with his Dad and since Shawn spends a lot of time at the computer so does Symeon. Here he is enjoying a space just his size.


We took Symeon to the mall play area on a cold day last week and he loved it. I must admit all I could see were germs from other little kids but he was pretty happy so it was all worth it.


Yah for everything and anything!


I love to eat spaghetti! I think I am going to throw my arms up in the air to celebration a bit more it seems to be such fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say but, Ahhh!!! That's my boy! Was he routing for the Eagles? He and Shawn must be flying high these days! love, Oma