Monday, January 12, 2009

To cut his hair or not?

Does Symeon need a hair cut\? I don't think he does but Shawn is starting to think he might. I mean he wakes up looking a little rough and it sticks out on the sides but I think it just reflects his fun loving personality. Honestly we are not going to cut it anytime real soon but I hope by writing about it I am preparing myself for the day that is to come. One more milestone in my little guy's life.







My hair doesn't look great and I had been awake for hours but I have an excuse I am trying to grow my hair out. There are many days when it looks really rough that I say I will not cut my hair I will not cut my hair. I usually cut it at this point because I just can't stand it but I will not cut my hair this time I am going to do it!!!!



Waking up is hard to do

4 comments:

DelorumRex said...

Naaah... let it grow

The Hamons said...

We cut Evan's hair right before his first birthday party. I was tired of putting my little boy's hair behind his ears. Sean didn't want to do it, but I did. As soon as he cut it, I regretted it! I felt like Delilah taking away all his cute powers! :)

Joel and Jenny said...

Let it grow. We need more hippies around anyway. He looks great but man, he is growing fast.

Anonymous said...

no no no he is so cute just the way he is. the minute you cut it he will look so grown up to you and it will make you cry and me cry lol.. shelva he is the cutiest!! xoxo auntie