Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Thing I love

Well there are so many things I love but the one thing I am talking about in this post in my new Blackberry Curve which Shawn surprised me with at Christmas. I have been talking about it for quite sometime and we had looked at them several times but I always had an excuse why I shouldn't get one. So my wonderful husband knowing I have a hard time buying gadgets for myself bought me one. So after using if for one month I must confess I love the thing and it has made my life so much easier. I have a really busy schedule working full time in a demanding job with a ton of responsibility and a varying schedule every week, Shawn having several jobs with different schedules, his hockey schedule, Symeon's appointments, our personal lives and now appointments for the new baby life was getting a bit crazy and hard to manage. I was always double booking myself and spending lots of time changing things around. I had a day planner but it was to big to carry so I had to do a lot by memory and then jot stuff on pieces of paper shoved everywhere. So here is a picture of my Backberry Curve and to say it is attached to my palm would be about accurate. Thanks honey for reducing my stress and making life more manageable with a great gift I would have never bought myself. So if any of you have been trying to decide whether or not to get one I would say give it a try life might get much simpler at least it did for me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My work provides me with a BB and its so true...you become attached fast. I don't use the calendar much, but I really like getting all my emails on it!

And Avery likes playing Brickbreaker, or whatever its called.