Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh my Babes Mcgee


So there is this commercial with a Dad leaning in the passenger window of a car talking to this little blonde haired girl about Marin's age sitting in the drivers seat.  The Dad is going on and on about safety and you think why is he saying all this to this baby and then when she answers so sweetly don't worry Dad you realize she is a young woman old enough to drive but in her Daddy's eyes she is still his baby.  I think it is such a sweet commercial but honestly Shawn hates it I think he might tear up a bit every time we see it.  He will often say I can't even think about it.  The Dad is left standing in the driveway as the young girl drives away waiving.  When I took this picture of Marin I was struck with how much it resembled the commercial and I flashed ahead in my mind to the day we hand her over the keys and pray.  Shawn does not like the picture anymore than the commercial.  Oh a Daddy and his baby girl. 

No comments: