Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Halloween

We decided to do a fun Halloween/Carnival type party this year for the kids and their friends. We set up games in the yard and inside the house, made fun food, dressed up even the adults Shawn and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2. It was so much fun for us all and we hope to make it an annual event. We had 40 people and 8 families who couldn't make it I am not sure what next year will hold. It was good community fun.  I must confess I have already given some thought to next year's party.  When I told Shawn I wanted to do the party I asked if he was all in because I was going to go big.  He just laughed and said yah I'm in and he was such a good sport.


 Upon entering you had to guess the amount of candy in the jars.  I was amazed at what great decorations I found at Goodwill with some added cobwebs and stick on spiders and we had an awesome entryway. 


 Then everyone had to decorate a bag for their loot.  


 I had so much fun making the food.  




 The Mummy hot dogs were a huge hit. 

 We had a bunch of games outside that kids could do with a few crafts.  Everyone moved around at their own pace and skill level so easy and so fun.  


 Our sweet neighbors were Cooke Monster and Elmo so cute




 Luckily good was equal to evil.  Symeon with his buddies.  




 Three buddies, Sophia, Marin, and Symeon


 I think Symeon is giving a warning if your with him you are not going anywhere.


Marin doing some Halloween twister



 Marin hanging with the boys.  


 A little post party wind down


 Two super tired Thing 1 and Thing 2



No comments: