Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MIA and a fun new adventure

We have been out of town most of July and then when we returned my allergies were so bad sleep was about all I could manage in the evenings.  I hope to catch up over the next week so keep stopping by for some new posts about the fun things we have been up to.  We are having such a fun summer and I hope to record it on the our blog. 


On a fun note my college friend Andi and I have started a new blog to share our thoughts on being women in our 30's.  I would love for you to check it out.  I will be posting every Monday and Thursday and Andi every Tuesday and Friday.  I will be doing this blog about our family as well as the other blog which you can find at
grayhairandacne.wordpress.com I would love to have you check it out and follow us on a regular basis.  You can read about us and how this endeavor began in the "about" section of our blog.  Enjoy and I would love to hear your comments.


Hope to have lots of pictures and stories to share soon. 

I will leave you with this small teaser.  Symeon's latest question is why can Mommies have babies and Babes can have babies but not until later in life and then why can't  Daddy and he have babies.  These are the questions as of late I thought this one might come a bit later but here we go!  More fun to follow

No comments: