Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crack me up funny

Symeon says some priceless stuff right now and Marin is beginning to join in the mix.  In the last two days he has cracked me up.

1.  Symeon and Babes were on time out on the stairs and I was in the kitchen and I hear Symeon say to Marin Daddy is being nice to us but Mommy isn't and Marin said yahhh!  I wanted to crack up instead I just said I can hear you and they both said sorry.
2.  Today Symeon was using a pen that was running low on ink so it was difficult to write with so he turned to me and said Mom this must be an adult only pen because I am having a hard time using it.
3.  We were going to our local coffee shop on the way to pick Shawn up from the airport and Symeon loves their chocolate chip cookie although we have talked about having cookies in the morning and how it is not okay.  So when he asked I said honey we can't have a cookie for breakfast and he said Mom I don't want it for breakfast I want it for dessert.   I busted out laughing and thought oh he might be on to something dessert after breakfast not a bad idea.
4.  After we dropped Shawn off at the airport Marin cried most of the way home saying over and over that she did not want to go home she wanted to go on an airplane with her Daddy.  I explained that Daddy was going for work so she couldn't go to which she would wail even louder.  Honestly I do not lock her in a room when her Daddy is gone she is just super attached to her him.  So for the rest of the day every time we saw a man she would say is that my Daddy to which I would reply no wondering if people thought she really did not know who her Daddy was.  As we were getting out of our car at our house there was an African American man walking by our car and Marin proceeds to ask me over and over is that my Daddy and I say no Babes.  Well I guess Symeon did not hear me respond to her because as the man is crossing the street and I think it is almost over Symeon yells from the porch Mom I think Babes wants to know if that guy is her Daddy as he is pointing and yelling at the man.  At this point I was beyond myself and just busted out laughing but luckily by this time I was on my porch and no one but the kids could see me.
5.  Marin just started walking up to you and shaking your hand and she says nice to meet me, nice to meet me it is so cute and funny.
6.  Marin loves to sing and she sings all these great songs.  One of her favorites is, If Your Happy and you know it...  she loves the hurray so she walks around singing it and throwing her arm up in the air yelling hurray.   





No comments: