Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Father's Day super late

Since I am pretty far behind on posting about important times in the life of our family I realize Father's Day was quite sometime ago but I never posted about my amazing husband.  Shawn is a steady and calming presence in our family and he adores his children.  Just today Symeon said Mom I need to find something that Daddy and I can do together.  He is always willing to play, offer hugs, and give them undivided attention.  Shawn had a very difficult week this past week and in the midst of a ton of stressful work situations one of our kids would walk into his office with a request of his time and attention and he would offer it freely setting aside his own stress for a few minutes to reassure, love and hug one of them.  We are blessed to have you Shawn and we love you so much!  Here are the kids giving him his Father's Day card and small gift.  It took them each a lot of time to pick out just the perfect card and it was so fun to hear their reasons. 

No comments: