Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marin and her teeth

Marin loves her teeth and uses them a bit to much for my liking.  She has 4 on the top two on the bottom and all four of her 1year molars.  She cut her first 2 molars with a couple wakeful nights a little bit of fussing but honestly they were easy.  The second 2 we are not sure when they came in because they did not keep her up and she was not fussy.  I just went to brush her teeth and they were both there.  I am so thankful since every tooth in Symeon's mouth caused us some wakeful nights and some cranky cranky days. 

Like I said she loves her teeth and she has used them to bite her brother several times the last time leaving marks for several days, she has bitten the end off my hair brush, she has chewed up several foam blocks, she has bitten multiple buttons off our remote control, she has bitten through a large cookie wrapper at the check out counter so Shawn had to buy it, she has bitten through two Snicker bar wrappers at the check out and was working on a peppermint patty when I caught her so I had to buy those, she has bitten the erasers off pencils, she bits the soft grips on pens, she bit several of Symeons toy balls and some foam bowling pins, she bit the side of Symeon's bed and left marks, and she bit the top off her water bottle so I had to get her a new one.  I am sure this is not an exhaustive list since these are only the things I have caught her biting. I am sure there is so much more than I know.  She has yet to bite anyone outside our family and I am praying it stays that way. A biter ahhhhh!!!  This is a new area for me Symeon would put things in his mouth but he was not a biter so Marin often catches me off guard with her vampire vulture like tendencies.  I hope this is a short phase. 

Who me a biter?  Don't believe work of it!

No comments: