Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catching up

I feel like I have been catching up all summer on blogging which would usually bother me but I am fine with it.  We have been busy but just the right amount and having lots of fun so I do what I can and enjoy the moments to the fullest.  I have also been so sick with allergies this year, from what everyone tells me ragweed is really bad this year which I am assuming I am allergic to since my head has felt like it could explode for several weeks.  I also have had some computer problems mostly two small children who have pulled the keys off my keyboard and it is very difficult to type.  We have tried to fix it but it is a wash at this point. I am in need of a new computer and hopefully soon so my posts don't take quite as long type as they have been. 

Here are a few things we have been up to the last few weeks...

Ok so I really need a new laptop I just went to insert my camera card in the slot and it would not go in because someone I am not sure who but I have a good idea shoved a quarter into the slot  It is so far in I can't grab so posting waits again ahhhhhh!

No comments: