Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our little climber

Since Marin has been walking for quite some time she has begun to explore the upper world by which I mean the world that occurs above the level of her head.  She is determined and resourceful when it comes to investigating this whole new world. 

We have to be so careful what we leave on the counters because she also has learned that her tip toes give her just a bit more height to reach those items which we have pushed to the back.  



I walked into our bedroom and this is what I saw.  I found it odd since Marin up to this point has not been able to climb onto our bed.  It is one of Symeon's few safe havens but on this day she not only climbed up she was enjoying her life of leisure.  I looked down to see this...

mystery solved, then I watched her do it.  She pushes the chair over to the bed rungs toward the bed and then uses them as a ladder.  This is a tiny rocking chair and it is so dangerous and we found her pushing it everywhere and standing on the rungs so the rocking chair has been put in the attic for a little while.  


No comments: