Monday, July 19, 2010

Baking Together

I love to bake and Symeon has been helping me since he was about a year old so of course Marin has joined in the fun.  It can be a bit tricky to have both of them helping but we are finding a rhythm that works for us all.  Here is one of our most recent baking adventures, homemade brownies that are so good I have never bought a box mix again since making them and I don't even like brownies. 

Lots of sticky chocolate finger prints

Symeon haveing enjoyed a chocolate and yes I let me kids lick the beaters

I was helping Symeon add an ingredient and when I turned my attention back to Marin this is what I found.  I think I have found the source of her new love baking which equals chocolate yummyness.  

Here they are waiting to enjoy the fruits of their labor

No comments: