Monday, September 17, 2012

Finding a rhythm

Now that Fall is coming or at least I hope, since it continues to be way to warm for me, I have to find a new rhythm for me and our family.  The summer is so fun with very little structure and lots of carefree days and although I love this time I also am a person who needs some order created for me.   Maybe it is because I have spent so much of my life in school that I see fall as the start of the year and the re instituting of some sort of schedule although be it loose the way I like our life.

So with that in mind I hope to get back to blogging regularly without such big gaps and lots of catch up.  I am still aware that I have not finished some summer posts of friends visiting and our trip to CT.  Since catch up has been my way of operating this summer we will see if fall brings a new way of keeping up.  I am hopeful!

No comments: