Friday, December 2, 2011

Angry Birds

Symeon really likes the Angry Bird game and although in general I don't buy theme clothes I could not resist when I saw this tee shirt.  When I took it out of the bag he was jumping around squealing with excitement and as soon as it is clean he wants in back on.  I had another motive for buying this tee shirt and it has worked.  Symeon hates long sleeve tee shirts and I figured he would love the shirt so much he would wear it regardless of the sleeve length and then hopefully learn to tolerate long sleeves and overall it has been successful.  He will at least tolerate long sleeves on really cold days although he still prefers short sleeves and fast shorts just like his Dadddy.

Shawn found him trying to get a good look at himself in his new shirt.



Yes he is standing in the sink and I am pretty sure he likes what he sees.  The next day when he wore it to school his teacher told him right away that she loves his shirt and she also loved Angry Birds.  Symeon gave her the biggest smile and although he already loved her I could tell she went up a few notches in his book. 

No comments: