Sunday, October 2, 2011

Out of comission for a bit

The last few weeks have been draining to say the least.  I am struggling with allergies that are almost debilitating at this point even with a new allergy medication.  I am exhausted and most of the time my head feels like it is going to explode which would be a welcomed relief.  I cough all night long which just adds to my daily exhaustion so after limping through the day I collapse come evening. 

Our search for a house has also been consuming so much of my time.  I spend some evenings looking at listing and then I spend a good portion of some of my days seeing houses and now that we found one we like I am filling out all kinds of paperwork every evening while my head pounds. 

Finally when I went to take pictures last week my camera would not work.  I could not figure it out and then I opened the battery slot and it was gone.  Yes someone I do not know who took my camera battery and I can not find it anywhere.  I have asked all the people in my home and no one knows what happens to it.  I do have Babes asking everyone just about everyday if they took my battery.  I am sure it will turn up in some odd place just like when our video camera disappeared and we found it in Symeon's suitcase, huh I wonder how it got in there?  I am probably going to have to break down and buy one.  I think one of my children or both have a gift for opening just about anything which could lead them down a bad career path.  One of them opened the latch which is not easy and then held down a switch and then dumped out the batter and closed the latch.  They can also get the top off of every child proof bottle in our house hence the vitamins are on a top shelf after a vitamin eating extravaganza maybe I should put my camera with the vitamins.

Here are a few fun pictures prior to my batter disappearing.

Okay now my card reader is not working on my laptop so I can't get to the pictures I do have.  Well maybe I should just go to bed and try again tomorrow.  I hope to have all these issues corrected and be back in action soon.
 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry, friend! It's tough being a mom when you feel like crap! Praying for you today.