Sunday, October 30, 2011

My first cousin to get married

My cousin Travis got married a couple of weekends ago right before he shipped off to Germany for 2 years with the airforce.  We are all so happy for him and so proud of him.  He married  a delightful and beautiful girl named Kelli.  They had a beautiful wedding that I had the joy of doing a reading for them at the ceremony.  I was honored and awed to see this man getting married because I remember the day he was born and I went to see my Aunt in the hospital and I asked her why she couldn't wait one more day?  Well after having two children myself I know why but you see I was a kid and the next day was my birthday.  Here are a few pictures from that beautiful day.  Much love to Travis and Kelli on the exciting life ahead of them. 

 a beautiful bride and a handsome groom



 my aunt the proud mother of the groom


 my ever fun sister-in-law and brother


 my parents 


Me and my brother, I pray Marin and Symeon are as close as we are when they are adults


Me and my Dad


 Me and my Mama


 The view at the reception


My cousin Jesse the groom's brother and my other aunt



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hopefully Travis doesn't read this, cause I'm just going to say it....He's so grown up!! Like, a man! Crazy!

Everyone looks great...how nice you got pictures while everyone was dressed up and together.