Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My birthday

I just realized I never posted about my birthday back in January.  I had a great day with the family and received lots of well wishes I am truly blessed to have so many people in my life who care about me.  We went out to dinner downtown to a restaurant that has train inside so we were able to sit in the train to eat which we all loved.  The kids loved taking the light rail and bus downtown.  After dinner we came home to have ice cream cake and the kids sang me Happy Birthday Marin on the drums and Symeon on the guitar.  I was blessed to get a zoom lense for my camera which was on my wish list.  I felt pampered, special, loved, and blessed beyond measure so I would say it was a great birthday!



 Preparing to sing the big song


 Maybe we look a little similar except those are his Daddy's eyes, beautiful!


 That's my baby girl!  She might look a little like her Mama as well.


 Spending my birthday with the people I love most in the world, ah a great day





We were enjoying the video of them singing Happy Birthday!  It was a great way to end my day!

No comments: