Friday, October 29, 2010

What can I say she just cracks me up










Ok I confess on this particular day she was mixing things up so much all around the apartment and with her brother that I was tempted to leave her stuck under this chair just for a few minutes.  But trust me hearing her yell "tuck tuck" (stuck) over and over until I got her out was more than I could bare.  I think it says something about her way of being in the world that one of her earliest words is stuck??!!

(Ok for vanity sake I also have to add that my floors are not filthy dirty in this picture.  They ripped the carpet out of our apartment as they prep it for our friends to move in and the hardwood floors are really bad underneath.  It is a long story why it is ripped up before we left but in any regard these are clean floors well as clean as they can be for the situation.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marin is such a hoot!! ♥ auntie