Friday, October 29, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Whatever Shawn is doing Marin is right there next to him mixing things up a bit.  Marin is so in love with her Daddy and it a joy to my heart to watch them together.  I must admit I was worried the first 3 months when she would not let him hold her but she really wouldn't let anyone but me hold her so I encouraged him not to take it personally but there were days it broke his heart.  But as she has aged she has made up for those first few months with utter and complete adoration for her Daddy.  The other night he was not home to put her in her bed and she let me know she was none to happy to have me as the substitute.  I reminded her that there were many days I was the only person who could put her to bed but she didn't seem to recall those nights on this night she only wanted her Daddy and I was so glad!

No comments: